Guiding Communications to Solutions
Danielle L. Hargrove is a nationally recognized attorney with over 26 years of experience. She brings the highest level of service to clients with credibility and competence.
Danielle L. Hargrove has been an active mediator since 1996 and arbitrator since 2002, specializing in labor and employment issue resolution, working in both the non-union and union sectors in private and public employment. Danielle is an experienced neutral who will manage the process with professionalism and impartiality. Her decisions are always properly grounded in fact, the law and appropriate case precedent.
Speaker & Presenter
Danielle is a frequent speaker & presenter at seminars and conferences across the country on matters related to labor and employment law, ADR, and diversity and inclusion. Danielle enjoys speaking to women’s organizations on matters related to leadership, work-life balance, and personal coaching, as well as youth groups to encourage and uplift the next generation.
- American Bar Association
- Labor and Employment Section
- Litigation Section
- ADR Section and various subcommittees
- State Bar of Texas
- African American Lawyers Section
- ADR Section
- San Antonio Bar Association
- American Inns of Court, William S. Sessions Inn
- Association of Attorney-Mediators
- Labor and Employment Relations Association (LERA)
- National Employment Lawyers Council
- National Association of Railroad Referees
- Chicago Teachers Union/Chicago Public Schools
- USPS and APWU
- Regional Texas and Oklahoma Arbitration panels for the Internal Revenue Service and the NTEU
- American Arbitration Association (AAA)
- Mediator Panel
- Labor (pending)
- NTEU and US Customs and Border Protection
- Dallas Area Rapid Transit Trial Board as a Hearing Examiner
- Federal Mediation & Conciliation Service (FMCS)
- FINRA (pending reactivation)
- National Mediation Board (NMB)
- Resolute Systems, Inc.
- Conflict Solutions of Texas
- Boston Law Collaborative, P.C.
- USPS, APWU Expedited Panel
- Federal District Court, Southern and Western Districts of Texas