Sound Solution Services
Alternative methods of dispute resolution can be faster, cheaper and less stressful than litigation - ultimately providing greater satisfaction for all involved.
Processes or methods of resolving disputes other than litigation.
is a confidential process by which a neutral assists the parties in reaching their own financial settlement or resolution. The neutral does not decide who is right or wrong or whom will prevail.
is a forum by which each party presents its claims or defenses and counterclaims before an impartial third party (or a panel of arbitrators) to render a final and binding decision or award in lieu of a trial.
Sifting out solutions
Determining the relevant facts and information necessary to make critical business or personnel decisions.
A process by which parties present the arguments and evidence to a neutral person who then issues a nonbinding report on the findings, usually recommending a basis for settlement or resolution.
Conflict Avoidance is optimal
Every manager who has direct reports should be familiar with basic conflict resolution techniques. Training your managers and supervisors in conflict resolution is an essential first-step in ensuring your workplace remains at the highest levels of efficiency and productivity no matter what disputes might arise. Danielle is also available to provide training on matters related to labor and employment law and diversity and inclusion.
Serving the Legal Profession and the Community as a speaker/presenter. Please contact us if you are interested in having Ms. Hargrove speak to your group or organization. Danielle enjoys speaking to youth groups to encourage and uplift the next generation.
- American Bar Association
- Labor and Employment Section
- Litigation Section
- ADR Section and various subcommittees
- State Bar of Texas
- African American Lawyers Section
- ADR Section
- San Antonio Bar Association
- American Inns of Court, William S. Sessions Inn
- Association of Attorney-Mediators
- Labor and Employment Relations Association (LERA)
- National Employment Lawyers Council
- National Association of Railroad Referees
- Chicago Teachers Union/Chicago Public Schools
- USPS and APWU
- Regional Texas and Oklahoma Arbitration panels for the Internal Revenue Service and the NTEU
- American Arbitration Association (AAA)
- Mediator Panel
- Labor (pending)
- NTEU and US Customs and Border Protection
- Dallas Area Rapid Transit Trial Board as a Hearing Examiner
- Federal Mediation & Conciliation Service (FMCS)
- FINRA (pending reactivation)
- National Mediation Board (NMB)
- Resolute Systems, Inc.
- Conflict Solutions of Texas
- Boston Law Collaborative, P.C.
- USPS, APWU Expedited Panel
- Danielle L. Hargrove is licensed to practice in the following courts:
- Federal District Court, Southern and Western Districts of Texas